Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Dinner

Yesterday didn't really feel like Valentines or anything special, Reese was awful during the day, no nap and was throwing a fit like I have never seen her throw before. Jeremy and I are both sick so its very hard to be romantic when we are both coughing in each others faces. Not so cute. But I did manage to make Jeremy his special jam cookies and looking at them right now is going to make me gag, the recipe make MILLIONS of them. Note to self, cut recipe down!!! I made a great dinner if I can say so myself :). I made the recipe of my great cooking website link. It was rib eye steak, mashed taters and asparagus. I thought we where going to have a great little romantic dinner. LOL. Yeah right, we do have a 15 month old right? No, it wasn't that bad. Reese was great at dinner, she LOVES asparagus...YUMMY! She actually ate a bit of steak too. She was really cute with her sparking apple cider, usually she downs juice not even stopping to take a breather but the had to with the cider because it was to "sparkly" for her. It was cute. She also like the candles on the table. We had to move them away to a baby safe distance. But all in all it was a good Valentines day with the two people I love the most. I couldn't think of anyone else I would of rather been with. Even with all the coodies they have they still are my sweethearts. Just look at that sweet smiling face. :)

3 comments:

Corley said...

hope you get better soon! much love. thanks for the bread recipe!!

Jessie said...

Nick made us a steak dinner as well for v-day. Great minds eat alike!! But you are right it is hard to be romantic when you have a kid sitting next to you throwing taters....that is what Davis did during dinner :) We are so amazed that Jeremy is in flight school that is way cool...

MKShelley said...

update update update!!!! I WANT MORE!