Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


My sweet little angel has returned!(for the most part). Today was such a good day! She was so sweet and giggly today. We had lots of fun hanging out with daddy on his day off. I had an appointment with Dr. Stacey about my foot and so far so good. I had X-rays done and I will get the results tomorrow (since they didn't call me today). Everything is looking good for far, so no surgery as of right now. Here is a picture of Reese when she fell asleep tonight. She has been reading one book in bed at night when we put her down with her night light on. Most nights she will fall asleep really quickly with her book and she doesn't cry out as much anymore.

3 comments:

floydfamily said...

My sweet little grandbaby... I love her so. Only a few more days and I will be able to get some kisses!

Nick and Tiffany said...

She is soooo cute! I wish I could get my kids to stop tearing the pages out of books, lol.

kadugarcia said...

congratulations your family is really pretty. I don't know if you can remember me, I was Elder Garcia from Maceio Brazil mission. I am currently living with my family in West Valley City, UT. Please contact me if you have a chance. My phone is 801 906 1418.
See you