Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reese had reached terrible twos....already

"Oh where, Oh where had my sweet baby gone, Oh where, Oh where could she be?" Well as you probably already guessed my sweet little angel is acting a little less than an angel recently. Given she has been sick but when ever she doesn't get what she wants she will through a FIT!!! She throws herself into furniture, on the ground, throws things at us or just to be destructive. Now she still is my sweet little angel and I love my less than sweet baby more than ever but boy does she have a temper!! YIKES! You don't believe me? Here is the proof.....you might want to turn the volume on your computer. Such an actress. When I was uploading the video she was watching herself and was as quiet and as calm as could be. Go figure.

4 comments:

MKShelley said...

I know it shouldn't be funny, but I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. She's just so stinkin' cute when she's doing it! And her hair has gotten way long!

Tara said...

I know, its so funny, i eel bad ebcause most ime i am laughing when its happening too!!

floydfamily said...

Well we know where she got that ugly fit throwing from.... her mom! Oh the justice in it all! I can sit back now and chuckle to myself....

Nick and Tiffany said...

She's so cute, I hope Mark doesn't start that soon, we've finally got Kenzie somewhat under control. Just wait until she talks back, that's the fun part.