Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pepsi Thief


There is a Pepsi thief among us..she is small, silent and quick. I think you know who she is..but lets paint the crime scene..(lol) I was sitting on the couch drinking my Pepsi when I realized my math final grade should hopefully be posted. So I sit my Pepsi on the couch and go to the computer (my back is turned away) my grade isn't posted yet so I go back to the couch and I go to get my drink so I don't sit on it and spill it and its not there! Where is my Pepsi? Did I bring it to the desk? Nope-not there either. I hear something- "awww" , its coming from Reese's room where she has been playing. I walk over to her door peer in her room and I see my little daughter at her table drinking my Pepsi!! LOL! I wasn't mad at all I thought it was so cute and just for clarification we do not give our daughter soda this probably one of the first times she has had it. Naughty little girl. She was so cute just standing there at her table drinking her Pepsi. I promptly removed the forbidden beverage but she was so cute! I wish everyone could of seen it! LOL. I love my little girl, she makes me smile everyday and today was no exception. That cute, sweet little Pepsi thief.

1 comment:

David S. said...

You should keep a camera handy for things like this.