Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fall Semester 2007 almost done!

This is our last week of classes and next week is finals and we are feeling the pressure! I have 2 projects left, two math tests and a bunch of little papers to get done!! YIKES! I will be busy busy with school this week. I have to get it all done by Saturday. I have a math final next Wednesday and an education final the following Thursday. Jeremy has his FAA test on December 10th, lets all pray he passes and does well he is kinda stressed out about it and he has a lot of flying left to do. Busy busy times. We (Reese and I) will be in GA in 13 days!! Jeremy will follow on December 23rd (my birthday!!) We cant wait for a little break. Then school starts back up on January 4th. Only a few semesters left...and we are counting down!

2 comments:

MKShelley said...

Good luck!

Daisy said...

Hi! Just wanting to check and see if you got the Cashcrate problem worked out. I posted about it in the forum on cashcrate and did get some feedback. Mostly everyone is suggesting that you should contact Cashcrate support. A couple of people thought it might be a bank error. Please update me! I hope the problem can be fixed!!