Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FIRST SOLO!!!

I have been waiting for Jeremy to update the blog to tell everyone that he had his first solo flight last Monday. He hasn't updated to I will do a little catch up and he can describe it later. Jeremy now has flown solo twice. He will fly again today. He is about to do a cross country and a night flight. Hopefully he will get all of his hours this semester for his private pilot. He really wants to get it in time for Christmas. We only have 4 more weeks of school left for this semester!! YEAH!! I only have 2 more semesters and I am done!! Counting down already! We booked Our tickets for Christmas, I will be home for 18 days and Jeremy will be able to be there for 6 days. We are so grateful that he was able to get time off of work. ( Thank you Jeremy's Boss)

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I came to your blog through Pinchingyourpennies. I saw my blog posted on your site, under "I love this ladies blog"! Cool! I am glad you like it, thanks for posting my blog on your site!. Also, my brother is a pilot, so I know what it takes to be a pilot. I am sure you are very proud of your husband! :)