Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!

Happy Birthday Reese! Today is Reese's first birthday, I already got upset last night at 12:05 realizing thats the exact time she was born last year. This has truly been the best year of my life with my beautiful baby girl. She is everything I could of ever wanted and more. I feel so happy and so sad at the same time that my baby girl is getting bigger and bigger and i know she is still a baby and I'm going to cuddle and kiss more and more every day! Last year she was 7 lbs 4 ounces 20 inches long and in the NICU because of a possible infection. This year she is 20 lbs 7 ounces 28 inches ( my little short stack ) with a little runny nose, she is walking like a champ and right now she is eating her birthday snack....a handful of reese's pieces of course!!

1 comment:

MKShelley said...

By the way, Nola cruises now, and she FINALLY climbes stairs!