Friday, November 30, 2007

Temple Square Christmas Lights









On Monday for FHE we decided to go see the Christmas lights on temple square. It was fun for a little while but when you have a 13 month old who wants to walk by herself it becomes quite a challenge. She hated her big puffy jacket because it restricted so much movement but it was freezing! BRR! She fell down and bonked her head on the concrete, I was getting ugly because Reese was being so awful. Jeremy was trying to get good pictures. Reese got ran over my a man who didn't see our little short stack. She was hungry and tired not a good combo for anyone if our family. So we went and got some hot coco and some chicken nuggets and she was fine after that but we where already on our way home. Maybe next year will be better. I loved being with my family and see the beautiful lights and the temple at night is stunning. I love living it Utah where I am surrounded by them. Here are some pictures from our evening compliments of Jeremy.

No comments: