Thursday, November 15, 2007

Goodbye loyal phone, Hello fancy phone!!




I finally got a new cell phone!! Atfer 3 years, yes THREE years with the same phone I finally got a new cell phone and I have to say I love it!! Its a Samsung A 727. I have to get used to all the "fancy" features. My last phone I knew all the ways to work it backwards and forwards. I will miss my old friend of 3 years, it was loyal. Never really had any problems, it was no match for baby slobber. I was the ONLY one in my family that still had their original cell phone, my lovely husband used to not be so good with phones, but since noticing he kept taking my new upgrades he decided to be nice to his phones and thus enabled me to FINALLY get a new phone! Which was nice for a change. I will miss my old phone but I am VERY happy to get a new one. Jeremy has already asked to trade!! LOL! No sir-this one is mine! Now to only keep my new phone away from the slobber machine, it can never be in the hands of Reesey!!!

1 comment:

MKShelley said...

Nola's gotten to where she likes to eat my phone too. It's hard keeping it out of reach.