Saturday, October 6, 2007

General Conference

I am sitting here watching conference and what i can hear between my screaming child is really filling my home with the spirit. I just listened to a talk that was about the basic principle of the gospel. How life is not about money, things, objects or anything like that its about love. Love for Christ, love for yourself and your family and love for others. Why do we cloud life with other things? Why do i get materialistic about stupid things, why do i stress about money? When if i live life simple and serve Christ and others everything will work out. I need to be better, but don't we all. It needs to be on the forefront of my mind always and not let myself get clouded with worries of the world. I love conference.

1 comment:

MKShelley said...

I can't wait to watch conference! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to this weekend yet. I'll probably go online Monday night and have FHE watching conference talks with David.