Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Me.

I have decided that this new year and my 24th year of life is going to be an adventure and I am determined to grow spiritually and mentally. I am determined not to grow in my waistline...lol. I want to lose weight of course. Jeremy and I are going to do a 5k together every month. I got the idea from a friend and she is doing awesome with her weight loss goals. Here are my resolutions and goals for the year. I am sure I will amend and add some more.

Be of a more positive frame of mind
Do more planned activities with the kids
No more facebook games/time wasters
Budget and stick to it
Pay off debts
Lose 40 lbs
Eat healthy and exercise
Reading scriptures as a family every night
Read scriptures myself every night
Monthly temple work, planned out on the calendar
Drink more water
Pack Sunday bag on Saturday night.

I am excited and optimistic for the new year. Jeremy and I just got back from a little weekend getaway and had a fun and relaxing time.

Yeah for 2010!!

1 comment:

Momma Twitch said...

You'll do awesome! Good luck on your goals, they're good ones. :)