Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I pod Touch!

My birthday is tomorrow but we celebrated it on Saturday because having a birthday around the holidays is crazy busy and you really can't enjoy it at all getting ready for Christmas and all. So my mom gave me my birthday present last night....
She ordered me an I pod touch! She also got it engraved for my birthday with a sweet message on the back. How sweet right!?! I know I have the worlds greatest mom ;)!! I am so excited to start running with it. Know I just need to update my music. Club mix '98 isn't as cool as it used to be...lol. I am wanting to start my 24 th yr and the new year jammin out!! :) Thanks mom!

3 comments:

Tamber said...

I am so jealous. I would LOVE one of those.

floydfamily said...

your welcome. You are the best daughter/friend a mom could have. I wish I could buy you a van too!

floydfamily said...

your welcome. You are the best daughter/friend a mom could have. I wish I could buy you a van too!