Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Potty Power!!

Reese I can say hopefully without jinxing myself or knocking on wood is potty trained!! It was a long hard battle but I think we made it! She hasn't had an accident in 3 days and woke up this morning to pee rather than pee in her bed. She has been going to bed in panties and waking up dry. YEAH! I wanted her to be potty trained by 3. I don't know why just had a number in my head. Of course every child is different and we have had a few life changing situations. Brodie being born and moving to Georgia. I am just happy for her being a big girl and moving on having Potty Power!! Which is from a silly movie from the library but she liked it.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Yeah REESE!! Congrats. We are still trying and ALMOST there. She has four more months before the baby comes. I'm trying really hard not to have two in diapers!