Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RIP Bolt

Let me start off by saying what a great deal I got on Bolt. At Target the have the Bolt DVD for %15.99 if you buy Lilo and Stitch: Big wave edition too (also for $15.99) you get $10 off. We don't have Lilo so I bought both and I had a $5 off Bolt coupon
$15.99 Bolt
$15.99 Lilo
-$10 discount
21.98
-$5 coupon
$16.98 for BOTH Lilo and Bolt. Plus Bolt has a $4 rebate you can do. So with the rebate its $12.98 for two DVDs! A GREAT deal!

That us until your two year old breaks Bolt in half before you ever watch it. :( Add another 10 bucks for another Bolt DVD. I guess 22.98 for 2 Dvd's isn't bad..:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! long time no see or talk. your family is beautiful! congrats! i have read a few times how you find all these good deals.. how do you find them? i am always looking but never get them on time or its now what i want or need. i knew youd make a great wife and mom! and my prayers are with you for your trip home and jeremys job! i hope he gets it.

Tamber said...

Oh,Sad! Emma did the same exact thing when she was little. I remember being so frustrated! I just bought Emma the Tinkerbell movie because I loved it so much.

Nick and Tiffany said...

:( Can't count how many times my kids have done that...I think we're finally getting through to them (since they have an uncle that flips if they even touch a dvd....not sure how I feel about that, but they get the idea) Thanks for sending me the coupon :)