Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally!

I have finally finished painting the kitchen. We have only lived in this small house for almost 2 years! LOL! But I have finally got it done. I cleaned underneath the fridge and painted behind there as well....*sighs* it is finally done. I think it looks good but the nasty greenish counter tops we have make it look bad. But I am no shelling out any money to get new counter tops. We are going to georgia in a week, so I have a huge to-do list to get all the bills paid and things packed and everything together for the trip.
For those of you who don't know Jeremy is interviewing for the Columbus Police Department for a job back home. He is going to finish school online and we desperately want this job to work out for us. We have been saying prayers and really want to live close to family again. We are just leaving it in Heavenly Fathers hands. We are VERY excited about the possiblity of moving home though. We will probaly rent our condo, hence me finally finishing painting! I got to keep the to do list as small as I can!

2 comments:

floydfamily said...

Were praying too!

Nick and Tiffany said...

I'm not going to lie, we'll be really sad when you guys move, but I'm glad you'll be close to family :)