Monday, March 2, 2009

Georgia Visit

We are coming to Georgia in a month! We are very excited to be able visit together as a family. I will go out with the kids on April 1st and Jeremy comes out April 9th and we stay until April 16th. Reese is feeling a lot better, she still has an occasional cough but is feeling better. Brodie and I are feeling like crap. I think we stuck it out as along as we could but now got the yucky crud. Brodie has a cough and we have been keeping an eye on him. His doctor says he doesn't have RSV but we still need to watch him. We are getting into a pretty good routine here, it will be different next week as I go back to work so we will see howit goes then!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

How fun!! I am glad that you get to come down for a visit!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Great news! Hopefully we won't be lame and we'll get to see you this visit!