Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ouch

My back is KILLING me!! I went to the Dr. on Monday and I have a really bad urinary tract infection, I have never had one before and my back is killing me! They think because of my back pain and how bad the infection is that I might have kidney stones...great. They wanted to do a CT scan but I don't really feel comfortable doing that being pregnant but I also don't like taking the pain medicine all the time either. So hopefully the antibiotic clears everything up and there aren't kidney stones and the pain stops. 12 days to go...in less than two weeks!!

5 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

Holy cow! That's no good....:( I hope you feel better soon!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

You poor thing...it's a good thing these babies are soooo worth it. Sending lots of love, bacteria killing vibes, and move this show along hopes and prayers :D

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Not good. Get that baby out! Hope you feel better soon.

Angie said...

I'm sorry you are in pain! I hope you get to feeling better soon and that Brodie makes an appearance soon! :)

Tamber said...

Hey, the couch was $499 I think with tax and everything it was $529 or something like that. Yeah, and it is WAY more durable than an IKEA couch. Let me know if you want to come by and check it out. We love it.