Monday, January 26, 2009

Kidney Stones

Kidney stones are awful. There is no way to describe them. They are so painful in every way. We have a Doctors appointment on Wednesday and we are going to try and convince the Dr to have the c section on Friday. Hopefully we will be successful. Everyone keep us in your prayers that we will be able to deliver on Friday. My mom and Parker are coming out on Friday and Jeremy's parents should be in Utah on Monday night. So hopefully the next time I update we will have a little boy.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain that must be awful but hopefully not to much longer. Good luck with everything! We wish you guys the best of luck and will be thinking about you and can't wait to see pitures of the little guy!

Tamber said...

I am so sorry that you are in the pain that you are in. I am so excited for you though because it is just around the corner. Please let me know if you need anything in the up coming weeks. Seriously, dinner, babysitter, house cleaner, whatever you want. Anyway, I good luck with everything! We all love you and are praying for you.

Momma Twitch said...

Awww...that sucks! I hope everything goes well! We'll keep you in our prayers!!

Jen Duke said...

Dang Tara! My mom gets kidney stones and actually had them with her last 2 or 3 pregnancies. She says they were awful. I feel so bad for you! I hope you feel better and DEFINITELY hope you have your sweet little boy Friday! Wahoo! SO CLOSE!

Angie said...

Good luck, I hope everything goes well! I will be thinking about you and praying for you!