Monday, January 19, 2009

I am still Pregnant

I am going to go crazy!! I am still pregnant! Brodie has decided that it is to cold and he is not coming out! LOL! We only have like 14 days until he comes here via a scheduled C-section. Which isn't that long but does he have to torture me with spasming ligaments in the process? Basically it feels like back labor but is not labor just pain. I have another appointment this week, I guess we we will see if there is any progression. I doubt it. No I have to get on cleaning my house, I am getting a little neurotic about it being sparkling before he gets here, it won't be perfect but I wonder how to convince Jeremy to clean the tub....humm. Well there is our little update. No baby, still pregnant. 14 days to go.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck with everything and I hope he comes really soon!

The Ridgeways said...

Yipes you poor thing! I will be praying your Dr wakes up and lets you have your c-section!

Tamber said...

14 days and counting right.....I am sorry your are not feeling good. Do you want us to come visit you this month and clean for you? Let me know, I seriously wouldnt mind at all. In fact I usually enjoy cleaning, so please, if you need help let me know.

Tamber said...

I heard about your day yesterday. Sorry you have to deal with all the pain. Good Luck. Call me if you need me to watch Reese at anytime.