Saturday, June 14, 2008

Magic Kingdom

I figured I would post in park sections so it i not so overwhelming. Disney has been fun but I don't think we could last much longer. We are all sun burnt from the water park yesterday and very very tired. We have been running since day one waking up at 6 am to get to the parks right when they open.And to top it off in the beginning in the week I lost my voice completely, that was not so fun. First day was Magic Kingdom and we where at the park from 9 am to 11 pm. A very long day. It was hot and the water at magic kingdom has a sulfur taste in it. YUCK! Reese was great she only had one meltdown but can you blame her? She didn't get a nap and passed out on Jeremy's back in our backpack. It was cute at the time because she was so tired her head just kept flopping around. Poor girl. After her little power nap she was fine, she LOVED the night time light parade. We rode everything that I could and Jeremy loved Space Mountain and rode that 3x. Peter pan ride was good but had a really good laugh at Monster's Inc laugh factory it was cute. We had a good time. We came home (to the condo) and passed out. We took Tuesday off to get groceries and recoup from a very tiring busy day. My mom said she left her feet in a trash can at Disney and was walking back on stumps.

1 comment:

MKShelley said...

OOOohhh... stumps! Sounds like TONS of fun!