Monday, June 16, 2008

Hollywood Studios

On day 3 of our trip we went to Hollywood studios and I would have to say that this park was my favorite. I loved the shows and the best ride ever, Toy Story Arcade. We rode it 2x and it was a blast. I would of rode it more but we ran out of time. Its a 4-D arcade game its really fun and great for a competitive couple like me and Jeremy. We also went and saw Playhouse Disney LIVE, Reese thought that it was the greatest thing in the whole wide world. She get so happy and shy when she sees the characters. She got to meet Leo, Annie and Handy Manny. She gave big hugs to Annie and Handy Manny and didn't want to ever let them go. It was so cute! She didn't want to look at the camera either for pictures because she was in celebrity shock! LOL! It was adorable! We also ate lunch and a really neat place that you sat and ate lunch in 50's cars and it was set up like a drive in diner and we got to watch old sci-fi movies on the drive in movie screen. I really likes Hollywood Studios. I promise I will finish this Disney trip up soon, only two more days to go! We just had such a great time and we where so busy I want to make sure I get it all down!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! What a fun trip! And Reese is looking so grown up. Glad you guys had fun!