Sunday, June 15, 2008

Animal Kingdom

Aww, Finally we are back to GA and sadly Jeremy is back in Utah and I will be joining him on Tuesday. But no more driving in Florida! On our second day of play, Wednesday we went to Animal Kingdom and personally it was my least favorite park. It's Disneys newest park and I just thought it was just to crowded. It was more crowded than Magic Kingdom, its a smaller park and because of that and the amount of people it was way crowded and didn't have a big selection on food. We ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe which was fun, it's a Rain Forest and ever once and awhile it has a "storm" and all of the animals start acting crazy. Its cute. Reese was so tired that she fell asleep at the table it was the cutest thing ever! Everyone rode (but me and Reese of course) the number one ride at Disney (according to Disney) Everest. Which apparently is a really cool roller coaster. We went on and African Safari, and a really drenching water ride. I got so wet I had to buy new pants, because mine would never dry! We had a good time but its not a park I am eager to get back to.

No comments: