Monday, April 19, 2010

Reeses' First Pedicure

This weekend my little sister Devin had Prom so we needed to take her to get her nails and toes done. My mom had been telling Reese for awhile that Grandma was going to take her to get her first pedicure. Reese was SOOOO excited at the nail salon. Talking to anyone who would listen telling then that she is "getting her nails done" She picked her her color, pink of course and got to sit in a mini pedicure chair that had a fairy on it. She was so excited the whole time she could barely keep still. They lady had to keep telling her to stay still. She even got little flowers painted on her big toes and thumb nails. She also shows off her nails to anyone walking by! My mom is making her rotten so when she turns into a teenage I will have more that a handful to handle on her...LOL!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I. Want. That. Shirt. For Ellie, of course. It's SO stinkin' cute. Reese looks beautiful in these pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun day!

Corley said...

How fun! Isn't it great to have a little girl?? I need one!

Tamber said...

I am so jealous. I didnt get my first pedicure until my 22nd birthday! You are going to have a spoiled little girl on your hands...but at least she is adorable!

floydfamily said...

she is grandma's little princess!! How cute are those little toes!!!!

Carrie said...

Brianna always went nuts getting her nails done! She still does, actually. Are those kid pedicure chairs? Too cute!