Saturday, April 24, 2010

My first 5k!

I ran a 5k this morning. It was awesome! I can't even tell you how nervous I was and my body felt it too. All of a sudden I have cramps and pain everywhere leading up to the race but I was determined to go and run it! I am so happy I did! I know it was only a 5k but I feel such a great sense of accomplishment! It was awesome! I know am going to get started on my resolution of running one a month. It was great to run with a crowd. My time was 34:35! Jeremy ran it with me too and did awesome! It is so nice to have your husband there running with you cheering you on! We are each others cheer leaders!!Before the race


After the race

5 comments:

Tamber said...

You are awesome. Great job Tara! You both look like you have lost weight. Keep it up. I love the pics.

Corley said...

you both look great! awesomeness!

Momma Twitch said...

Awesome job!!! I think you have a great goal of 1 a month. You're going to do awesome!

Jen Duke said...

Nice job! It's so not dumb to feel like you accomplished something huge- a 5K is huge! And that's a great time! Good job Tara!

Angie said...

Way to go!