Friday, March 5, 2010

Consignment sales

This has been a week of consignment sales here in GA. The first was was the big Just for Kidz sale which turned out to really bomb for me this time. I did end up getting a very like new bike for Reese for $20 and a few good book for a buck or two. The big winner was at the Wynbrook Baptist consignment today. I got great clothes for Brodie and two BEAUTIFUL smocked dresses for Reese but the greastest deal was a Graco Totblock, which is a giant pack and play. Its big enough for Reese and even older! Its nice to have a big portable bed she can sleep in at Grandmas. I love it! I have been looking for one and the usually sell USED for $50. I couldn't find one at the first consignment and almost missed it at the second one. My mom and I went to go over our selections and it was in the back of the sale looking brand new with its carrier bag and everything for $20!!! Its sells new for $100!! I was so happy for my deal of the day :)

3 comments:

Tamber said...

i love consignment...they don't have enough consignment shops here like they do back east.

Candi said...

The just for kidz wasn't great for me either. I spent too much on stuff that I don't even really love now that I have them at home. I should have hit the Wynnbrook one too! I'm disappointed I missed it!

Carrie said...

I heart consignment stores. yay for a good deal!