Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scottish Festival

Since we are leaving Utah in August and Jeremy is unemployed we have been trying to do all sorts of local free festivities. We went to the Scottish Festival with our friends the Perry's. They had a lot of neat things, like log throwing and a lot of scottish bag pipe bands playing it was really fun and different thing to try, I think this weekend we are going to the llama festival. LOL. I know llama festival, only in Utah. I don't remember GA having all sorts of cool fun things like this to do in the summer. I will have to scope it out more know since having kiddies. Reese saw this jumper thing and had to do it, she had a blasted and loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

what are you talkin about, there is lots of crazy festivals here. Labor Day I'm signed up to sell at one. How could you forget the "Gay" fair twice a year and thunder on the hootch??