Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Drive In Movie


I have always have fun memories of going to a drive-in movie and there is a drive in movie theater in Salt Lake so we went up last night and saw a double feature. Jeremy had never been to a drive in before. I was so excited to go! We had a great time even though my children would never fall asleep! Brodie finally fell asleep at 11:00 and Reese never did until we left at 1 AM! Funny girl. We saw Ice Age 3 and Night at the Museum 2. It was really fun making a bed in the trunk of our car and just having so fun family time together. I know the kids are to young to remember it but I hope to find one in Georgia and do it at least once a summer like my mom did with us. If you haven't gone in SLC, I HIGHLY recommend it.

3 comments:

floydfamily said...

Drive in movies are the best. We will definetly have to find one here. Maybe the kids didn't get the memo about them falling asleep...LOL!

shakeela said...

http://www.starlightdrivein.com/

there's one in atlanta if you're willing to make that drive!! they do double features, also.

Momma Twitch said...

I SOOOO want to go to the drive-in again. That one's the best, we used to go all the time.

Oh, we got all the canning stuff at Walmart. lol You may have to go to a couple of them to find all the stuff, but they have it.