Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still hanging in...

We are still here, Jeremy hasn't found a job yet but we have had a few interviews and leads so hopefully something will come to fold soon. This experience has been hard but not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. We have been blessed with great friends to pass the days. Reese has been a trial lately. She keeping taking off her diaper during her nap or bed time, we are trying to potty train but we are butting heads, she has been a nightmare at night, trying to go to bed is the worst. I hoping she is going to grow out of it soon. I have to admit I duct taped her diaper on during her nap. Brodie is doing well, he is cutting three teeth so he is a little cranky sometimes but besides that he is being the sweet giggly boy he always is. I love having Jeremy home but wish we still had an income. I wish we had our own business where he would stay with me and our kids and we still made good money. I have been starting to exercise lately trying to loose those baby pounds, it is going ell and I enjoy it, I am a ball of soreness but I rather be sore than fat, even though I still am fat, with how sore I have been I expected to wake up and look like Heidi Klum. ;) We have been sicky today, Reese has had a cough and runny nose, I have had a yucky throat and been weak and Brodie just has been congested. Jeremy and I have taken this time together to go to the temple and it has been a wonderful experience as a couple. I am having a girls temple day this weekend, we are going to the Manti temple and I am so excited to check another temple off the list!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I know how frustrating looking for a job can be, but you seem to have a great attitude about it all!

You know, I have noticed that the best thing to help me get through those times is to ask myself, "what can I learn from this?"--because eventually, this particular trial WILL be over. It helps me regain my focus on what matters. I'll be praying for you guys!

and duct tape is my best friend!