Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband and to the wonderful fathers in our lives. My friend Tamber saw these cute fathers day "burgers" to make for our men on Bakerella. I have to say it fooled Jeremy and Reese took one bite and ooooo YUMMY MOMMY! She really thought she was getting "fries" which are really sugar cookies with a lot of sugar on them to look like salt and the buns are cupcakes, burgers are brownies and ketchup/mustard/lettuce is frosting. YUMMY! Happy Fathers day honey, I love you!

4 comments:

Tamber said...

thanks for making them with me...they were yummy, and I am so glad I didnt have to do all the work myself. You guys are awesome.

Lisa said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! What a terrific idea.

Carrie said...

those look great!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

so cute! I saw those but wasn't sure they'd be hard to make or not, they look adorable!