Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scared

Today has been a day. Brodie, my normally very sweet boy would not stop crying. He got so upset at one point he start puking. I don't know what was going on with that. The only thing I can think of is that he didn't sleep much all day maybe he was just over tired. Jeremy dell project job is laying off and on June 2 ish Jeremy will be layed off. Our hopes and prayers are for Jeremy getting this Columbus Police Officer job. He really wants it and we feel like it is the best choice for our family but the unknown is still very scary. So hopefully on Friday we find out some good news.

5 comments:

Tamber said...

I am sorry you had that kind of day...they are not fun. I hope that Jeremey gets the job in Columbus. We will be praying for you guys.

Momma Twitch said...

We'll keep you in our prayers. I'm sure everything will work out one way or another. :)

Nick and Tiffany said...

I'm with you sister!! This is a very emotional time for us too. We're keeping you guys in our prayers. I asked Jeremy (through Nick) last night when you guys would be moving WHEN he gets this job. I'm sad to see you guys go, but I know it will be amazing for your family. Love you guys!

The Ridgeways said...

Those kind of days are the worst. I am sure he will get it, he is a great guy, they would be crazy not to hire him.

BFG said...

It may get bumpy but you will never be alone... we love you.