Friday, May 22, 2009

Layoffs

Jeremys last day of work was today. I am very nervous about the economy and job market right now. I hope and pray that the jobs he wants in Columbus work out for us. He would have to move out first leaving us behind to pick up in August but we need a job so desperatly and we need to be next to family. This has re-lit my passion for getting out of debt and "changing our family tree" like Dave Ramsey says. I know that getting out of debt now in our twenties when our kids are young will be hard but a lot easier than later in life. I don't ever want to be in this situation again where I have no money and no e-fund. Scary stuff. Thank goodness to pinching your pennies that we have a decent food stock but not for very long. This in due time will be a blessing in disguise. I am determined to have only a positive outlook on this. I know Jeremy will find a job and we will be ok.

2 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

Yay for Dave Ramsey! And BOOOO for layoffs. I'm sure everything will work for the best and you'll have a great story to tell your kids and grandkids.

floydfamily said...

You have a great plan sweetie. Stay positive. Negavtivy breds negavitiy.. Be positive and be around positive people. Not fake, but positive. It is hard to see what is a blessing with all of this, but later we will see it and think that was such a great learning and blessing experience. The Lord will never leave you neither will John and I.