Thursday, September 4, 2008

Skeleton Jammies!

I love the holidays. From October on I can totally be in decorate celebration mode. I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Of course Halloween has a special place in my heart because its my little monkeys birthday so when I saw Gymboree but there jammies on sale I went and got here the pair I have had my eye on and I also picked up little man a few outfits from Gymboree's airplane line that just went on sale. So our little boy will be daddy's copilot in his little outfits. They are so freakin cute!! Here are some pictures of Reese in her new jammies. They also glow in the dark, how cute!

7 comments:

floydfamily said...

Love those jammies!!! I have some other halloween goodies I'm getting together for you, since I probably won't get to see you....:(

Jessie said...

Cute pj's....I love those!!!

Tamber said...

Those are so cute. I might have to go get Emma some. I think they are the cutest.

Anonymous said...

What cute pajamas! I didn't realize that our little girls shared the same b-day! Makayla was born on Halloween as well. How funny! Maybe I'll have to copy you and get her a pair!

Nick and Tiffany said...

She looks so adorable!!!! You must have some pretty fun halloween themed parties for her...that would be fun to have a "Holiday Birthday" :)

Angie said...

Super cute pjs!!

MKShelley said...

Best jammies EVER!