Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!

Today my wonderful husband of almost 5 yrs turned 27!! I am so happy and blessed that he is my husband. He is such a great man and wonderful father. I love him so much and just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday (again)! I will post pictures of our day tomorrow. He got tonight off of work as a treat from his boss and we got to see our little boy with an ultrasound today! :) He is doing great, I will post pics of those tomorrow as well. And they also upped our due date to Jan. 31. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY! We love you!!! XO

1 comment:

BFG said...

27 years old...
Married nearly 5 years...

Wow. Time is flying. Cherish every minute. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is better than simply loving and being loved by your wife and children, no matter what.

Happy birthday and many more.