Monday, August 18, 2008

Thats a surprise, what to do now?

Well since practically everyone one I know is pregnant and finding out what they are having I just HAD to know!! I was almost stir crazy when it came to waiting for Reese and with this baby it has been going by faster but I just needed to know! So today Jeremy, Reese and I went to Sandy and had a ultrasound done. And much to my surprise it was a baby BOY! What am I going to do with a boy? I was for sure I was going to have a girl and I VERY much wanted another girl because I already have everything AND I know girls. I am very excited to have a boy and I did want a boy just maybe baby number 3 could be a boy. I never really expected it to be a boy. YIKES! I am very excited about all the cute little outfits I get to pimp him out in. So now our house will be full of princess shoes and tonka trucks. LOL. I know it might not sound like I am happy that its a boy it just a hard concept to wrap my mind around because I was so determined it was a girl. But hey I thought Reese was a boy and she is very much a little diva girl. So goes to show you my mothers intuition is backwards! Blogger is being very lame right now so I can't post pics but I will have them up as soon as possible.

13 comments:

floydfamily said...

Grandma is very happy either way. Just another sweet baby to snuggle and kiss thier sweet little heads. I also got very good at dodging those little pee rockets so I am prepared. Besides I don't care what they say boys will always love mommy more.

floydfamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tamber said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you....you will love a boy! I think they are so much less drama.

Momma Twitch said...

CONGRATS!!! Boys are LOTS of fun! :)

Nick and Tiffany said...

It's true, boys do love mommy more :) Congrats you guys!! We're so excited for you. I have some extra boy clothes I was going to just take to di that you're more than welcome to go through and have whatever you want. Love you guys!

Josh and Diana Lee said...

That's great Tara!! I'm so excited for y'all. Congrats!

MKShelley said...

OOohhh.. something new to learn =).

Angie said...

Congratulations! Isn't it such a relief having finally found out!!!

The Ridgeways said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Jeremy. Just take a trip to old navy and you will start getting excited for a boy, they have cute boy clothes! Oh and this doesn't apply but I am so jealous that your dog is potty trained.

Congratulations again! (oh and I work with Jeremy just so you don't spend forever thinking who is this!)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! we both were wrong. Boys love their mommies. You will see. Love aunt mary

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Congrats! I hear your fear etc. When we went from girl to BOYS I was a bit freaked out, but I gotta tell ya...sooooooo much easier in many, many ways. Plus if ya do it right they take out the trash, get the bugs and protect the mommy! It's a win, win, win. Give Jeremy our love and congrats too!

Jessie said...

Congrats!! That is sooo exciting!! Little boys are so much fun...
You will have one of each that is perfect!!

napnotes said...

Yipeeee! It is so fun to have one of each. I'm so excited for your little family. I grew up in a house full of girls and always wanted a brother. Whooohooo for brothers.