Monday, August 11, 2008

Princess Shoes

We where at same today and I saw this pack of princess shoes a pack of six. They are so cute! So I picked them up for Reese's birthday of course she saw me with them so I let her look at them because she is so young still she doesn't know so I will hide them tonight. These are pictures of my little girl trying to break into the shoes. Thankfully they are tied down. She was so cute on the way home with them talking to herself saying no no no these are my shoes. LOL! I don't know who she was talking to but she knew those where HER shoes! She got VERY upset when I said that they where Mommy's shoes.

5 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

CUTE!

Tamber said...

Those are so cute...I have seen those at costco before and thought many times about getting them. I think they are so cute.

Amanda said...

Hey! We got that shower curtain at Bed bath and beyond. It's great! :)

Nick and Tiffany said...

Cute!! My mom bought the same pack of shoes for Kenzie for Christmas....I can't wait til she gets them!

Candi said...

I saw those at Sam's the same day you posted this. I loved them, but I'm unsure if Annagrace is old enough for them yet. Maybe we will get them for Christmas - they are too cute!