Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun Lunch

I love Valentines day. I think it is just a cute and fun holiday. Its not one of those uber commercialized holidays to me, its just an excuse to use alot of red and pink (my favorite color!) Today we had a heart wreath and also had lunch in cute little heart baking cups. The kids thought this was so much fun! I got them on clearance last Valentines from Joanns. It helps with portions too even though we did have to have a refill on blueberries. I think my kids can eat a whole pint in one day. They love blueberries (and well all fruit)

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE this idea! It is super cute.

Cassy said...

awwwwe those are adorable dishes

tho... I did not like V-day this year considering I was pretty alone :/ but I'm sure if I had kids I'd love spoiling them on that day with love ^^