Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Day 11

October is such a fun month. Not to mention extra busy! Brodie has had a fever and being feeling a little off the past few days because of his flu shot and so he has been sleeping in until 9:45 (nice!) but then this morning he wanted me to know that he is feeling better so he decided to wake up at 6:50 (not so nice). So I whipped up a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins this morning. I got the recipe from my friend Tamber a while back. They are so moist and delicious. They scream harvest time! Yummm!



1 pkg spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin the smaller can I think its 15 oz
some mini chocolate chips

Mix dry cake mix with pumpkin, spoon into greases muffin tins and cook for as long as the box says for muffins (18-20min at 325 )

Enjoy some warm delicious muffins in the morning! The house is smelling oh so wonderful this morning.

We are also getting ready once I get out of class to head over to the GA national fair. I am so EXCITED!! :)

No comments: