Monday, September 27, 2010

31 days of Halloween!!

I am going to be doing 31 days of Halloween this next month. We LOVE fall and Halloween at our house and its the countdown to Reese 4th birthday too. So we are going to celebrate Halloween all month long! I plan on doing either a Halloween craft, activity or food for the the whole month of Halloween. I am giving everyone advanced notice to pull out your calendars and mark down some ideas for Halloween. I start going back to school in two days too so hopefully I can pull this off! I am so excited to be sharing all the fun and delicious Halloween ideas we have the the month coming up! Enjoy!

Brodie "loving" last Halloween pumpkin patch

2 comments:

floydfamily said...

Is it sick that I think he looks so cute like that and I just want to eat his little face!!

Candi said...

I'm excited to see all of your ideas! I would love to do some together!