Monday, July 26, 2010

Bravo to Coppertone!

I recently bought a bottle of Coppertone sunscreen spray for the kids. It was a 7.5 fl oz bonus can. I used it once or twice and then when we are out of town it stops spraying. Of course I think its clogged or something so I try to clean it out and investigate the spray nozzle. Come to find out the can is out of air pressure to get the sunscreen out and spray it. I have a full can of sunscreen which we all know is expensive that I can't use. I called Coppertone on Friday and explained to them what happened and they where oh so apologetic and nice. Today, three days later I get two brand new bottles of sunscreen and three $1 off coupons for sunscreen. I was pleasently surprised to get my new sunscreen already. Bravo Coppertone for taking care of the customer! :)

No comments: