Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disney On Ice

Went to Disney on Ice last night and it was AWESOME! I loved the show. It was a better show than last years. This years show was called "Let's Celebrate" and went through holidays and reasons to have celebrations. We almost didnt go because it can be a little pricey but the cut the price of the tickets and we went. I didn't get the tickets for the Friday show until Thursday before and we got awesome seats. Reese was so excited and wanted to go get her own ice skates to skate with the princesses. I think in another life I would be a Disney on Ice skater...lol not that I know how to skate at all but I love how everything on there costumes are bedazzled and plus I would totally rock the Little Mermaid!! Toy Story characters came out at the end singing the toys are back in town... we are so excited to see that movie coming out. I have decided our family is going to be Toy Story this year for Halloween. Jeremy is going to be Woody and I Bo-peep and Reese will be Jesse and Brodie will be Buzz!! SOO excited! :)


Reese was really excited for her popcorn..lol can you tell ;)
For you Melissa...Jack the pumpkin king

2 comments:

floydfamily said...

Reese look's crazy at that popcorn!!I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Juls said...

So cute and Fun! But I think you should make Jeremy be a green army guy and paint his face. lol. And yeah, Reese does look crazy with the popcorn. Too funny!