Friday, April 10, 2009

Exhausted!

Wow! This trip I having been going and going. With two small children I am so so tired! It has been really fun so far, we went to the beach on Sat-Mon, I haven't been to the beach in almost 3 years so it was really nice to go sit on the beach. I will have to do a seperate post about how Brodie hates the beach and Reese is a princess and won't walk in the sand! Diva! My Mom and John sealing is this Saturday in the Atlanta temple and Brodie's baby blessing is on Easter. Not to mention all the people to see and things to do! Jeremy came into town yesterday and we went to the Ga Aguarium it is HUGE and really fun. It was relaxing sitting down behind the biggest viewing glass in north america and just watch the fish. Jeremy is doing his police academy physical fitness test today and hopefully we will find out on this trip if we are moving here or not. I just need to know and so I can get excited. I am trying not to get my hopes up. I have been missing a lot of things about Utah. I miss our friends and my deal hunting, it is not the same out here at all! I also miss the mounatins, its eally weird because both Jeremy and I feel "lower" physically. Where not at our high elevation and we can feel it! Well I will post pictures soon of our trip so far.

1 comment:

MKShelley said...

I'm glad you're having fun! Theora never liked the sand either. Still doesn't. What can you do?

Anyway, I started blogging again, so you should read them... shameless plug, I know, but no one reads it anymore because I slacked for too long =(.